HTTP Sniffer for iPhone and iPad
HTTP Sniffer is a manual web security testing tool which can capture HTTP requests, include request headers, post data, and you can modify the request and then resend them.
You can get the response headers and source code only, or load the response in web browser.
1. Using HTTP Sniffer requires network connection, and Wi-Fi network is preferred.
2. HTTP Sniffer will not capture the requests of other applications, it capture the requests of its own only.
3. HTTP Sniffer is designed for web security professionals only, used for web security penetration testing, such as SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting(XSS) etc.
1. HTTP (Get, Post etc.) Sniffer;
2. HTTP request replay (resend);
3. HTTPS support.
Active forum topics
- SQL Injection Tutorial
- A genuine AES-256 file encryption software - Janus File Strongbox
- About Janus Security
- What is the shortage of WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner?
- Logs in WebCruiser
- WebCruiser got 5 stars from www.geardownload.com
- What is WebCruiser?
- WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner User Guide V2.0
- WebCruiser - Web Vulnerability Scanner, Editor's Review from www.softsea.com
- WebCruiser - Web Vulnerability Scanner, Editor's Review from www.freedownloadscenter.com