A genuine AES-256 file encryption software - Janus File Strongbox
Janus File Strongbox, is a file encryption software and data leakage prevention software that offers protection for your important files, pictures and private data.
Software key features:
- It creates encrypted storages named Strongbox, you can keep your private files in the Strongbox and protect it with a password, the password is required when you open the strongbox;
- Before save into the strongbox, files will be encrpted by AES-256 and compressed, the encryption key is generated by your password;
- The security level is up to the strength of your password, if you use a 12-character password with number, capical character, lower character and symbol, and crack with a strong computer which has a 1000G Hz CPU, it need about 17134 years. In order to keep the password in mind, you can set a password prompt;
- Janus File Strongbox can swipe or shred files, it overwrites them using a same size file which full of zero, and then delete them.
- Green. no driver is required, no time limit, and no limit for the size of strongbox. Only single document more than 10MB can not be stored into a strongbox for unregistered edition.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP/2000/2003 etc. + .Net Framework 2.0 .
Active forum topics
- SQL Injection Tutorial
- A genuine AES-256 file encryption software - Janus File Strongbox
- About Janus Security
- What is the shortage of WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner?
- Logs in WebCruiser
- WebCruiser got 5 stars from www.geardownload.com
- What is WebCruiser?
- WebCruiser Web Vulnerability Scanner User Guide V2.0
- WebCruiser - Web Vulnerability Scanner, Editor's Review from www.softsea.com
- WebCruiser - Web Vulnerability Scanner, Editor's Review from www.freedownloadscenter.com